01. Brand Ambassador (Client Acquisition)
We’re looking for someone to represent Whiskey & Whiskey Design Co. to potential clients as our Brand Ambassador. Candidate will be the front-line sales force behind our brand to potential clients both local and global, showing value and effectiveness of our services.
- Superior customer relationship skills including face-to-face meetings about the services we provide. Sell/information packets provided.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills.
- Comfortable speaking with potential clients including business owners or marketing staff.
- Highly positive, upbeat attitude.
- Professional attire/wardrobe required.
Pay for this position is determined by previous customer service experience. This position is commission based, dependent on successful client onboarding. This is not an hourly or fixed salary position. This is an off-site work position. In-office meetings are minimal, typically 1 or 2 per month for status/referral updates. This is a “work on your own schedule” position and full time commitment is not required.
Interested in this position? Complete the form below with an attached PDF or link to your resume.
02. Freelance Designer, Web Developer, and/or Online/Offline Marketing
We’re always looking for talented individuals. Whiskey & Whiskey Design Co. offers freelance professional graphic designers, web developers, and marketing professionals an independent contractor-based client acquisition system where we let you do what you do best, design, develop, and create, and we take care of the rest from self-acquired new or existing clientele. You will become an advocate and representative of Whiskey & Whiskey Design Co., and pass along new and existing clients to our customer service representatives. We handle everything from client meetings and communication, all the way to delivering the final package, and you do the designing or developing, typically receiving at or more of your current estimated income/revenue. We also assist in project progress with you as the designer or developer, including project scope identification, pass-through of information, and project guidance/critique.
Bottom line is you get paid your normal rate or higher as an official Whiskey & Whiskey Design Co. representative, and you don’t have to worry about managing clients, billing, insurance, paperwork, or deliverables. As a potential representative of Whiskey & Whiskey Design Co., we want the best, so that we can provide the best service to our clients. If you have the skill and drive outlined below, we want to talk to you. To apply, ensure you have a:
- Superior level of design, development, or marketing knowledge.
- Digital portfolio (PDF or website) that shows your high quality work.
- Personal drive to learn and accept change requests and critique in an effort to better the project.
- Strong work ethic and able to meet or exceed potential tight deadlines.
- Desire to talk about, discuss, and be an advocate for our brand, skill set, and high quality of work.
- Able to briefly discuss and has a “go getter” attitude to acquiring potential client leads and projects.
Pay for this position is percentage based on total project budget. This is not an hourly or fixed salary position. This is an off-site work position. In-office meetings are minimal, typically 1 or 2 per month for status/referral updates and/or on-going emails. This is a “work on your own schedule” position and full time commitment is not required.
Interested in this position? Complete the form below with an attached PDF or link to your resume/portfolio.